Can Anyone Tell Me What Color This Is??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dustyb0

Reaction score
First Name
don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I agree.The item sheet in my glove box says Hawaiian but after 76 it changed to 2188 Med Blue.Mine doesnt have any metallic in it.

sbmalibu

Reaction score
First Name
tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I know this is an old post but i believe this is the same color combo mine is supposed to be. Its been repainted but shows that its hawiian blue with custom blue option and the color codes on the truck are 23 and 20. If that helps. I am thinking im gonna go back to that when i repaint it. Also my truck is stock color inside and theres no metallic in it.

Cousin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Code 23 is hawaiian blue. It’s non-metallic medium blue. I’ve seen it paired with what I would call baby blue, maybe that’s code 20?

Backfoot100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Carbed 350
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm restoring a C10 that was my Dad's and I'm trying to narrow down these two blue colors. I think the center is 2892 Light Blue and the other is 14965 Sky Blue but wanted to confirm my choices. Thanks in advance. Paul

I know this is an old thread but the first time I'm seeing it. The OP's truck pic is a twin to one that my wife's uncle had. Only difference is his was a '76 GMC. First SB I ever drove and fell in love with it.
Had to show the pic to my wife. Thanks for the memories.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg