Cab rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
They tend to eat lifters and spit the crank snout out the bottom of the truck been there done that at like 70 on the highway lol it was fun. The even more fun part was that it wasn’t mine but the un fun part the truck got replaced with a V10 ford what a turd for a rollback.
A V10 ford....................:Caffeine::emotions34::dancingpoop::emotions122:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
A V10 ford....................:Caffeine::emotions34::dancingpoop::emotions122:
Yeah with a 19 gallon fuel tank.....couldn’t even upgrade to a regular size tank. That’s ok because the one retard that had it filled the hydraulic tank with diesel..... that’s right diesel in the hydraulic tank and it was a gas truck drove it back to the shop and told them the fuel gauge was broken because he filled it and it still said 1/4 tank lol after he showed them where he fueled it and handed in his receipt he was fired lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Of what? A year later they took it away from us and said a crane company division didn’t need a rollback. They just didn’t want the DOT crap that’s all it was. It went to auction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryantRiverRat