Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Man Lambo mustve wanted an arm and leg for that rear quarter window and thats why he chopped plexi and used caulk. Makes sense now.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
If really little to no rust, $1200 maybe $1500 tops and that's only cuz someone is dumb enough to pay for a shortbed.

Gotta love the history though.

Yeah, I am one of those dumb enough to pay for a shortbed :rolleyes:

I thought the story was pretty funny.

Price is so-so. Shortbeds are bringing good money, last week I watched a 82 C10 with a 6 cyl stick shift bring $2400. It was in OK shape, light rust, minor body damage, but I thought it went pretty high, I was willing to go the $1200-$1500 like you said.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, I am one of those dumb enough to pay for a shortbed :rolleyes:

I thought the story was pretty funny.

Price is so-so. Shortbeds are bringing good money, last week I watched a 82 C10 with a 6 cyl stick shift bring $2400. It was in OK shape, light rust, minor body damage, but I thought it went pretty high, I was willing to go the $1200-$1500 like you said.
Ehhh, that wasn't very nice of me to put it that way, but it was more of the ball bustin' type comment not be taken literally. You know the good ole' long bed vs short bed debate that will go on forever and ever here as will Round Eye vs Square Eye and the little sport mirror vs the dumbo paddle mirrors.

Some people are even willing to pay more for the Inline 6, column shift trucks. I'm not one of them. Again, more money for less truck. In this case instead of missing 18 inches of the bed, it's missing 2 cylinder and a 4th gear.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ehhh, that wasn't very nice of me to put it that way, but it was more of the ball bustin' type comment not be taken literally. You know the good ole' long bed vs short bed debate that will go on forever and ever here as will Round Eye vs Square Eye and the little sport mirror vs the dumbo paddle mirrors.

No problem, I knew what you meant. I have one of each (long and short bed). The only reason I have the shorty is I fell in love with the 76 Chevy Sport stepside and couldn't afford one until now. (of course my truck is a 78, but that's close enough for me). I have the long bed because it is more useful as a work truck. As for round vs square, that's not a question, ROUND EYE all the way!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No problem, I knew what you meant. I have one of each (long and short bed). The only reason I have the shorty is I fell in love with the 76 Chevy Sport stepside and couldn't afford one until now. (of course my truck is a 78, but that's close enough for me). I have the long bed because it is more useful as a work truck. As for round vs square, that's not a question, ROUND EYE all the way!
Since I don't care to have a shortbed, I do want a longbed stepside bed and hope to find one someday to put on my truck at a price I can afford.

You must be registered for see images attach

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yeah, been listed off and on for about a year. Started out asking $4K...lol

I dont check the Springs Craigslist too often, first time I saw it. Might be heading down that way next week, thought I would see if there was anything intersting listed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes