Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I’ll wait till it’s on your trailer and then I’ll hack the **** out of it, rendering it useless to you and get the rear axle out. That’s what I see.
Haha hey I'm just gonna cut the ubolts off!

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
And burn the deck of your trailer and it’s your problem.
:weld:
With an angle grinder maybe...better make sure the cash is In my hand and title signed over first! I loaded a truck on a trailer once with no rear axle quite a pain!

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
6.2 in your yellow Z-28 how cool would you be then at the gas station?

I actually sold a guy a 6.2 J-code that he was going to use as an extra engine. He already had another one in a 94 Camaro. Said it fit like a glove and gave him like 40mpg. It was a crazy thing to see. Damn thing looked factory!

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I actually sold a guy a 6.2 J-code that he was going to use as an extra engine. He already had another one in a 94 Camaro. Said it fit like a glove and gave him like 40mpg. It was a crazy thing to see. Damn thing looked factory!
There is a guy who put a Cummins in a Charger out there somewhere. I probably saw it on YouTube or something.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Shame it's such an unfortunate shade of "an old person ordered it brown"
I thought there were only two colors, unfortunate brown and light blue with the tiniest metalflake you ever saw? I may have seen gold and probably white too but they don't stand out like brown and blue to me. Wait...there may have been a light green with the super fine flake in it too. Memories, huh?

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Lol

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
That BUick would be a great LS swap car, I dig it.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
And the keyword you used to find this was???? lol
I went to NMI craigslist and just looked at the stuff for sale however it came up. There was everything on those pages. I had never done it that way, I always searched for specific things.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I thought there were only two colors, unfortunate brown and light blue with the tiniest metalflake you ever saw? I may have seen gold and probably white too but they don't stand out like brown and blue to me. Wait...there may have been a light green with the super fine flake in it too. Memories, huh?
Well it’s a Buick so those aren’t metal flakes is pixie dust bestowed on the elderly driver, so on coming traffic can see them when their slow asses pull out front n front of you.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Well it’s a Buick so those aren’t metal flakes is pixie dust bestowed on the elderly driver, so on coming traffic can see them when their slow asses pull out front n front of you.
HAHAHA! Since they made those beauties in Flint every other car seemed like it was a Buick with an elderly driver. I remember them quite well. I especially liked how the engineers didn't know that when you put aluminum and steel together to make a bumper they tend to disappear after a few years. Between the pixie dust dazzle and the raggedy ass bumpers you knew to get out of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL