Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
That looks like a C&C truck you’ll be good:happy175:

Lol, nope look closer. Rear wheels are almosr even with the edge of the bed, and the bed itself is about 6"wider than the cab on both sides. That there, is a true dually pick-up.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
lol. you see the term monster truck get thrown around a lot. Rare to see someone not ******* around when they use it. This guy wasn't kidding. Kinda odd, it being sbc powered though.
And a TH 350 too.... it’s kinda not how I’d do it but I guess it works and yes monster truck is a term used very loosely.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

That looks like more fun than a barrel full of monkeys. Except for the small block. The fenderwell headers are cool though.

Good looking truck, if you can get over the sticker shock of the price. I thought the pace trucks had the oyster colored dash and interior though, instead of grey?

The one or two pace trucks I've seen had the camel interior. That one has the optional two-tone interior that could also be had in other trucks. There were also blue and red available as two tone (with white or 'oyster'). I'd almost bet you could order any production color when you got a pace truck. Some were just obviously better choices.

jtridgley79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10 suburban, k10 pickup
Engine Size
both 350
More like a new rear-end! Is that the pinion hanging out of the diff???
That's what I see

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

jtridgley79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10 suburban, k10 pickup
Engine Size
both 350
The classic "no lowballs,I know what I've got"

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Boy... somebody has sure got a chip on their shoulder! Sheesh!

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/pts/d/2002-pursuit-class-rv/6341505637.html

2002 pursuit class a rv (west cocoa)

This class a Motorhome is currently in running condition what is needing multiple repairs I do not have time for. We will not sit here and waste each other's time going back and forth with what's wrong and right because you are too lazy to come look at it selling for parts or repair the only way you're going to find out what is wrong is to come look at it. I don't care how much you beg or cry or say your time is too valuable if your time is too valuable then go look for another one motor runs strong I actually drove it to New York and back about 4 years ago since then it has been sitting in a lot of problems have occurred since it has been sitting. I am only entertaining serious inquiries who are willing to come down and look at on the same day they inquire. Others are put on the list and ignored and never taken off period because if you are a time-waster at one point in time you are always a time-waster. And my price does not negotiate and or go down for a time-waster in fact it should only go up. We purchased this RV about six years ago for $20,000 you are getting it for less than half no collisions or anything occurred major problems are windshields are glued-in unprofessionally. Some soft spots on floor. Exhaust leak. 1 hydraulic lift has bad hydraulic line. If you're going to come over and nittpick everything and tell me it's not worth it I will just part it out.the vortec 454 and 4l80 e is worth atlest 5k
At a later month or year at my

10 k trade value

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969