Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Is that K.I.T.Ts sister?

lol. Something about all the ground effects doesn't ring true to me. I know by '87 or '88 they were calling that a GTA package. I don't remember them haveng all those ground effects in '85

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
lol. Something about all the ground effects doesn't ring true to me. I know by '87 or '88 they were calling that a GTA package. I don't remember them haveng all those ground effects in '85
It's a super chicken....I was never a fire chicken fan. And really only liked the 70 1/2-73 Camaros but the new ones are growing on me.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
It's a super chicken....I was never a fire chicken fan. And really only liked the 70 1/2-73 Camaros but the new ones are growing on me.

The only f-body cars I like are the second gens, and first gen Pontiacs. The new camaros don't do anything for me. I'll be glad when the retro styling goes away. Sadly, I think the only manufacturer that got it right, was Ford when the retro'd the Mustang styling. The other two strike me as disproportionate, caricatures of their former glory.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
The only f-body cars I like are the second gens, and first gen Pontiacs. The new camaros don't do anything for me. I'll be glad when the retro styling goes away. Sadly, I think the only manufacturer that got it right, was Ford when the retro'd the Mustang styling. The other two strike me as disproportionate, caricatures of their former glory.
I kinda agree but the mustangs are getting cartoonish too. But then again didn't the PT cruiser start all that **** or was it the ugly V6 Turd Prowler?

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I kinda agree but the mustangs are getting cartoonish too. But then again didn't the PT cruiser start all that **** or was it the ugly V6 Turd Prowler?
Yeah, the newest stangs are getting away from it I think. I was thinking of the first few years they did that style when I typed that. I can't recall which of those Chrysler turds were the first to start all that bs.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

'85 was the styling change year and T/A's got full gfx as standard. GTA models came about in '87 but there were still regular T/A's too. And actually full gfx became optional (rather than little 'spats') in '83 and IIRC, was standard in '84. But those were a different style.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I've seen a few of them wanna be burbs...lol

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I've seen a few of them wanna be burbs...lol

Yeah, apparently there were a couple of companies making them. One of the guys on another forum I'm on has a build thread for one he's redoing.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah, apparently there were a couple of companies making them. One of the guys on another forum I'm on has a build thread for one he's redoing.
I'm sure that's fun once you get down to what ever the conversion company did lol

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'm sure that's fun once you get down to what ever the conversion company did lol

I seem to recall him talking about the varying degrees of fab quality between the companies, and even from one vehicle to the next out of the same builder.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I seem to recall him talking about the varying degrees of fab quality between the companies, and even from one vehicle to the next out of the same builder.
lol that's pretty much what I was referring to.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
So that's a conversion company making that not a factory deal? I guess I would make more sense still have never seen one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes