Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Lol. I wondered how it ended up titled as a 3/4 ton, instead of the d30. I just titled mine in march. Or what happend to the 1 ton 4.56 geared axles.
It was probably never a D30 to begin with with out those axles what else was truely worthy. I know you have one and I'm not cutting them down but for his asking price I could build a way meaner truck. And for what he said he has in it I could build a mega truck.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Omg that thing is an abomination. That poor truck. It's a shame what some one has done to it. Yes aside from all the crap on it it is a beautiful surviver but the dumb spot lights killed the ability to have all original paint once you take them off and fix the A pillars. And to buy it and drive it well it's gonna be a leaky pig. Other then that it's great lol.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
It was probably never a D30 to begin with with out those axles what else was truely worthy. I know you have one and I'm not cutting them down but for his asking price I could build a way meaner truck. And for what he said he has in it I could build a mega truck.

I couldn't resist, I had to ask why it was titled as a k20 instead of a d30, his reply was that he never said it was titled as a k20, that they converted it. I didn't bother to ask if making a truck lighter duty than the factory made it increases the the value. And you're right about that asking price. I paid less than 6k for mine, and have the right axles, a clean body, and a nice factory original interior to swap in. I wonder how high of a price he'd put on that? Lol. Of coures, I don't have an old tall deck delivery truck engine though.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
GL4x4 is always good for a laugh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You should ask him why he got rid of the d60 and 4.56 gears. Lol

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Omg that thing is an abomination. That poor truck. It's a shame what some one has done to it. Yes aside from all the crap on it it is a beautiful surviver but the dumb spot lights killed the ability to have all original paint once you take them off and fix the A pillars. And to buy it and drive it well it's gonna be a leaky pig. Other then that it's great lol.

That poor thing has been for sale for about three years now. I think it is listed for MORE now than when it was originally listed.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That poor thing has been for sale for about three years now. I think it is listed for MORE now than when it was originally listed.
I guess the guy thinks its Scotch......it's not it's ugly as phuk. If he'd take all that ugly stuff off and make the price suitable it would probably sell.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Wth, prices for trucks are going up, two weeks ago they was 1700-2500 now they are 2500-3500 for a rust box

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
I know it's not craigslist, but I saw a Suburban at the U Pick n Pull 2 weeks ago in Cincinnati. I forget who, but someone else is about an hour from there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128