Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That sounds about right. lol. I've sent 2 e-mails to some dipshit with a geared rollover engine stand like we use at work, his ad doesn't list any contact information, and says no emails. WTF? apparently you need to use telepathy to contact the douche.
Pretty much. Most of the time if there isn't a phone number I keep moving along. How else can you tell if the guy is a squirrel or not unless you talk to him.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
220k and stick on rockers, looks like a deal
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cooperhw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
1978, 1981, 1983
Truck Model
C-10, K-20, C-20
Engine Size
5.7L
Not the typical B.S. on Craigslist. I stripped the paint off my passenger side fender on Friday to find a bunch of previous damage, along with the rust hole I knew it had. Started trying to weld up the holes and it was soooooo thin, they just blew threw and made the holes bigger. Started that night looking on Craigs for a passenger fender. Found a guy on the other side of town (60 miles each way) who had a good fender who said he would take $50. Since my core support also had a small patch of rot under the battery tray I asked how much. $75. Said I could have the whole front clip for $100. Drove over yesterday and helped him pull it off and hauled it home. Entire clip, core, fenders, inner fenders, hood hinges, washer bottle, horns, etc.
anyhow, thought it was a score. Already stripped the fender and swapped out the top of the core support. His bad, mine good.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Nice stand, I need to make a tray like that for mine.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Nice stand, I need to make a tray like that for mine.

We use stands exactly like that where I work, from the same manufacturer as that one. They work awesome. They can take the weight of a Duramax without a problem. And, they roll easily with an engine hanging off them too. That's why I wanted this one. Unfortunately, this ******* is content to keep re-posting the ad with no contact info.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
We use stands exactly like that where I work, from the same manufacturer as that one. They work awesome. They can take the weight of a Duramax without a problem. And, they roll easily with an engine hanging off them too. That's why I wanted this one. Unfortunately, this ******* is content to keep re-posting the ad with no contact info.
He is a *******, he says no e-mails but yet on the reply button it says reply by e-mail, lol..

cooperhw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
1978, 1981, 1983
Truck Model
C-10, K-20, C-20
Engine Size
5.7L
reply to the craigslist ad email and it will notify him securely.

[email protected]

you could copy and past this address?

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
He is a *******, he says no e-mails but yet on the reply button it says reply by e-mail, lol..

reply to the craigslist ad email and it will notify him securely.

[email protected]

you could copy and past this address?

I've sent two emails to him using the reply feature on Craigslist. The second, I sent a few days after the first, and apologized for using the email, and explained that I only did so because there was no other contact info. At this point I've written it off as a typical c-list dipshit.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I'd still keep an eye on it though, he may come to his senses and put a number out when he don't get no inquiries, lol..

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'd still keep an eye on it though, he may come to his senses and put a number out when he don't get no inquiries, lol..

I've got it bookmarked. I won't need it until I'm ready to yank the 6.2 to repaint it and the engine bay.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
That's different..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members