Bluetooth Speaker Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

83WOT

Reaction score
First Name
J Remy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
So I took my Sony GTK-XB7 out to the county and jammed out a little batchelor party we had for my bro a few months back. its a bluetooth or rca connected box with speakers. Basically a giant version of a bluetooth speaker that plugs into 110v. Other styles of this type of speaker look like a decent sized guitar amp that 's blue tooth and plays highs, miss and lows. These things are loud! My 83 doesn't have a deck in stalled and I'm not sure if there are speakers in the dash. No speakers in the doors and nothing behind the seat. I had an idea to find something like that I could wire key power to in the truck or get a 10" truck box for a sub and 2 6x9 speaker boxes together and run an amp to two to a bluetooth dongle.
Has anyone on here done this? or found an all in one box that you can mount behind the seat and BT connect?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Wire in a power inverted and get a Sonos speaker. They are Bluetooth, and sound great in a small package that would fit behind the seat.

83WOT

Reaction score
First Name
J Remy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
Hail yeah, thanks for the lead. I'll check them out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128