Beech C23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
YouTube is the rabbit hole of the internet. I used to start out watching one thing and hours later I'm watching **** that I never knew existed.
Yeah, no kidding! I have that problem too.... Honkey isnt helping matters either. Lol

Lately I've gotten into the urban explorer stuff. Abondened houses, old military bases, where the alien dude crashed at Roswell.... Pretty wild things left behind.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah, no kidding! I have that problem too.... Honkey isnt helping matters either. Lol

Lately I've gotten into the urban explorer stuff. Abondened houses, old military bases, where the alien dude crashed at Roswell.... Pretty wild things left behind.
I get sucked into the like a boss videos. Especially if there are yoga pants involved. That’s with women who should be wearing them not whale pigs jamming there disgusting fat bodies in **** that 15x too small and fat just oozes out.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks at the drive in.
I saw "The Graduate" at the drive in. My parents kept getting pissed at me, and kept telling me to lay back down, and go to sleep. I was in the back of our newish Chevelle wagon.... Lol

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I saw "The Graduate" at the drive in. My parents kept getting pissed at me, and kept telling me to lay back down, and go to sleep. I was in the back of our newish Chevelle wagon.... Lol
I was in my mom's 68 Chevelle.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I was in my mom's 68 Chevelle.
Yup. Ours was a 67. They traded it in on a 74? 76? puke green AMC Hornet. Sigh............

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Yup. Ours was a 67. They traded it in on a 74? 76? puke green AMC Hornet. Sigh............
I’d love to have a 67 Chevelle wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well they were trying to make you a sibling and you kept interrupting.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well is this thing in the air yet? I have been an airplane fan since I was a little kid, just never pursued flying, probably should have tried to get into it in the military but it wasn’t meant to be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969