Ashtray cup holder design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I have a custom home made cup holder in mine... fits almost any size cup (25oz beer included). Does not move at all and even has home made change holders and some custom welds underneith to help keep it in place. Not to mention it weighs about 15lbs lol. I thank my dad for this one.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lowered87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
I have a custom home made cup holder in mine... fits almost any size cup (25oz beer included). Does not move at all and even has home made change holders and some custom welds underneith to help keep it in place. Not to mention it weighs about 15lbs lol. I thank my dad for this one.

Looks like the same thing I made for my tractors. I am trying to make something that is hideaway but easily usable. It is not a show truck but I am renewing the interior and will not be using the truck for work. I do not know about you but it never fails, anything on the floor always seems to get kicked out the door!!

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Looks like the same thing I made for my tractors. I am trying to make something that is hideaway but easily usable. It is not a show truck but I am renewing the interior and will not be using the truck for work. I do not know about you but it never fails, anything on the floor always seems to get kicked out the door!!
No i seem to find that stuff slides off the dash n out the window more lol btw im not trying to push down on your idea i just thought id show you what ive got. That was one down side of these trucks at least the 2wd is the odd tranny hump shape. Makes it hard to find a good storage system.

Lowered87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
No i seem to find that stuff slides off the dash n out the window more lol btw im not trying to push down on your idea i just thought id show you what ive got. That was one down side of these trucks at least the 2wd is the odd tranny hump shape. Makes it hard to find a good storage system.

It is all good. I had considered quitting drinking and driving but that seems extremely drastic. If all else fails I will duct tape an empty soup can to the dash.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
It is all good. I had considered quitting drinking and driving but that seems extremely drastic. If all else fails I will duct tape an empty soup can to the dash.
I wouldnt get that desperate lol id hold it between my legs or in the other hand up on the door while haulin ass down a dirt road like the true redneck i am lol

Lowered87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
I wouldnt get that desperate lol id hold it between my legs or in the other hand up on the door while haulin ass down a dirt road like the true redneck i am lol

I was also considering installing a holder like this but it depends whether the holder can stay quiet or not.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size

I was also considering installing a holder like this but it depends whether the holder can stay quiet or not.
Needs to be able ta hold a 25oz. That one looks small lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84