Are Trades Allowed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bman3725

Reaction score
First Name
Byron
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
I need a front bumper for a 88 K5 Blazer. I will be interested in a few other things as well. I have several parts to trade, from driveshafts to a starter, I have some items that may be of interest I have to trade. I have not found anywhere on this forum where anything is mentioned about trading, unless it was in the fine print somewhere when I registered LOL Any input will be appreciated

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I need a front bumper for a 88 K5 Blazer. I will be interested in a few other things as well. I have several parts to trade, from driveshafts to a starter, I have some items that may be of interest I have to trade. I have not found anywhere on this forum where anything is mentioned about trading, unless it was in the fine print somewhere when I registered LOL Any input will be appreciated

Where are you in Alabama? I know where there was a good square body front bumper about 18 minutes from my house in Mississippi. If you want, I could check again in a few days, and you can come buy it from the people if it's still there, or I'll pick it up, and you can buy it from me or trade whatever you might have and knock the price down depending on what I need/what you have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg