Anyone Used the $22 Brake Bleeder/Vac Pump from HFT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
My thoughts on children in a nutshell. I'm halfway kidding, though. Have never planned on any, and I've been pretty set on that since I could mentally grasp the concept of having children. I'm very impatient when it comes to dealing with them.

I've always been like that until 4 years ago when my first grandson was born and now ther is 2. I still can't tolerate other people's little damn brats. lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
My thoughts on children in a nutshell. I'm halfway kidding, though. Have never planned on any, and I've been pretty set on that since I could mentally grasp the concept of having children. I'm very impatient when it comes to dealing with them.

You say that, but it all changes when you actually have a kid. I was 20 when I knocked up a bitch. I hated the idea, I had ran her off and she came back 2 months later claiming prego. Yeah Right, they all say that ****... see my other post and story about the bitch that took me 3 weeks to shake... but anyway, so I stayed in close contact and still at least hung out with this girl hoping it wasn't true. But it was. EVERYTHING changes when you have a kid. You tend to gain patience, responsibility etc. Or at least if you're human and give a ****. I know many don't. My daughter being born changed my life and probably for the better.

I might add, I ended up with custody of her for her entire life, giving visitation to her mother.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
You say that, but it all changes when you actually have a kid. I was 20 when I knocked up a bitch. I hated the idea, I had ran her off and she came back 2 months later claiming prego. Yeah Right, they all say that ****... see my other post and story about the bitch that took me 3 weeks to shake... but anyway, so I stayed in close contact and still at least hung out with this girl hoping it wasn't true. But it was. EVERYTHING changes when you have a kid. You tend to gain patience, responsibility etc. Or at least if you're human and give a ****. I know many don't. My daughter being born changed my life and probably for the better.

I might add, I ended up with custody of her for her entire life, giving visitation to her mother.

I know that having kids induces a transformation for the better in some with respect to views and attitudes. I try to be careful and not find myself in a position of getting someone pregnant, but there's no completely foolproof way unless someone's tubes are tied. I don't know. Minds change, but I just don't see it. On the bright side, in addition to your daughter changing your life for the better, I'm sure you were able to instill good values, and you were an equally good influence on her.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yep, she was raised to earn it, nothing for FREE, didn't want her living on the street at age 15 and unable to get educated blah blah blah. She did OK. I damn sure did OK raising her if you believe the ********, "I didn't know any better, that was the way I was raised." I was raised very badly. Quite abusive and such. Yeah well, my parents used the excuse they were abused too so that made it OK. NOOOOOOOOOO, IMO, that means you ****** know better cuz you were raised that way. So I've always been IN YOUR FACE to my parents when they went to telling me how to raise my kids. I told them, Heyyy, you had your chance and fuct up your 4 kids, so lemme do this my way, I got this. And I did have it. That ******** of what is wrong with America, is you can't spank your kids? WRONG, I didn't spank my kids. I can count on 1 hand how many times both were spanked, and they turned out good, and respectful. The problem with America is lack of discipline period. There are other forms of discipline besides spanking. Though if people choose to SPANK their kids, I don't have an issue with it. Me and my bros weren't spanked, we were beat.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I know that having kids induces a transformation for the better in some with respect to views and attitudes. I try to be careful and not find myself in a position of getting someone pregnant, but there's no completely foolproof way unless someone's tubes are tied. I don't know. Minds change, but I just don't see it. On the bright side, in addition to your daughter changing your life for the better, I'm sure you were able to instill good values, and you were an equally good influence on her.

On the other side of the coin, kinda like that country song, There goes my life, that's what I thought when I got my daughter. No, quite the opposite. I thought my street racing was over, I thought my puzzy gettin' days was over, I thought my going to the canyon, off roading and partying was over. Nope. You want a ***** magnet? Be a good single dad. Bitches love it !!! I took my daughter most places with me, including street races. There was no drinking going on, I never had her in the truck with me racing, she just rode with me to and from. When I went partying, my grandma or my aunts watched her, so I just partied a bit less not to always throw my kid off on them. When I had dates over, the baby got put to bed first before the real action started. She didn't see ****. There's always work arounds. My daughter's mother's parents had her for some time too. It all worked out.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Decided to spend fifteen more dollars, plus tax. The piston on the Pittsburgh part looked looked really weak, and I just wanted it to last longer if it could. I'll post up a review in the other thread in a few weeks.

Maaac1789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I bought the HF vacuum bleeder about a year ago. I've only used it on one vehicle, but it seemed to work pretty well. I used it on my old Isuzu Pup, and if the brake system had been in a bit better shape it would have worked perfectly. Can't blame the tool for not performing perfectly on a rusty, 35 yr old brake system. Lol. I'd recommend it to a hobbyist who won't use it everyday. Not bad for the price.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Been using the Mighy-Vac for a long time with no issues, it has pressure and vacuum..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84