88 r30 500.00?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I've got a line on a truck my buddy texted me about a 88 2 wheel drive was a diesel I think no engine or trans. Rust free doors well he says anyways. Ill just part it out seem to never have enough parts lol. Im just guessing looks like a camper special so i shoukd be all power right? I need a rear fender forsure for mine who knows what else. From what I found it should weight around 7000 sound right? So scrap is 130 a ton thats 450 if it was the whole truck...seems like a no brainer. What you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
A Silverado Camper Special should have all the power stuff......should. Good find. You could keep that cab and semi attach your rusty one if this one is better.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
A Silverado Camper Special should have all the power stuff......should. Good find. You could keep that cab and semi attach your rusty one if this one is better.
Ya I got sick of looking at the rusty cab it went bye bye lol. I cut the tunnel out for my tan truck and managed to break the windshield pulling it out oops. My math and the weight seem right?

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Find a rear door off of a Suburban and drive it.
CCs are very tough to come by, SB CCs are even harder to find, at least in these parts.

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
I have a friend looking for a 3+3 and he would come get it . could double your $$$ if it is not all rusted out. PM me if this would work for you

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Well let me look at it but I was under the impression it' got a lot or rust underneath you guys might be right.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I have a friend looking for a 3+3 and he would come get it . could double your $$$ if it is not all rusted out. PM me if this would work for you
I will let you know might do that

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Last two suburban shells that I took for scrap we're only about $120 each. Another $80 or so for radiators

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Frame and axles too?
Frame and shell. Almost everything else was parted out except front suspension and hood/fenders/core support

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Frame and shell. Almost everything else was parted out except front suspension and hood/fenders/core support

A crying shame right there......:( when we take them in up here they are rotted **** lol

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
yup.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
A crying shame right there......:( when we take them in up here they are rotted **** lol
Totally agree, but it did started out with a blown transmission and I needed a good front clip and a complete good interior. Would have been more than happy to give the rust free shell to someone up north but shipping makes it prohibitive. The second one that was scrapped had rotten rockers, it came from Oklahoma.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Well I bought it. In way better shape then I thought. Not gonna lie I was kind of hoping it was worse shape then wouldn' be a big deal to rip it apart. Story is it was from down south came up here and sat for 15years in a barn. New tires on the front. No rust on the core support. Doors and floors are pretty clean rockers are gone needs rubber cab mounts. Stupid deer did some damage to the grill door and box! I'l probaby try to sell it whole first the way it sits guess see where it goes from there. Probaby still make more on it selling parts and keep whatever i may need down the road for my 89. I don' really need another one to put money into and get on the road just to sell in the end. Still not as nice as the suburban body though lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC