This is a truck my 16 year old son bought a little over a year ago. He bought it as a snowplowing rig. He picked it up with the plow cheap and felt like he made out good. After using it last winter to plow snow for our residence and a couple clients, my son made enough money to pay for the truck in a season. Fast forward to the summer of 17, when we decided to button some things up and make it a bit more bullet proof for our use. The tranny was starting to slip and the fluid was burnt so we pulled the tranny this summer and had it rebuilt locally but a guy who makes them purpose built for snowplowing. I can't recall what he all did but I know some pump and hard part modifications were done with the standard overhaul. Here's a few pics and some commentary. This will be an ongoing build that will probably stretch into 2018. What we bought (plow not in picture) A large load of junk to the dump. The box was completely rotten, and one of the dual tanks had a hole in it. We decided to do a TBI conversion in the process, as we struggled last winter with cold starting the old Quadrajet, despite a carb rebuild. We stripped the frame down to nothing in put a coat of POR-15 on. So far I like it but we shall see how it holds up to the elements and road salt up here. The single exhaust someone put on it was ripped off for a set of dual Hookers. You can see my son mocking up and welding the exhaust.