74 k10 Heater Core Straps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gntblue

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have 74 K10 pickup (Non AC, Automatic 350)

I am looking for the heater core tank strap that is missing in the photo below. I have the strap for the lower side of the core but for some reason when I took this apart to restore it the top strap was missing. I have been looking all over the web for info on the upper strap but can not find it. Does anyone know a site that sells the replacement straps? If not does anyone have any photos of the upper strap so that I could potentially fabricate one?

Or does anyone have a spare that they would part with? This is all I have left to get this bad boy back on the road but I want to do it correct!

Please help!

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I have 74 K10 pickup (Non AC, Automatic 350)

I am looking for the heater core tank strap that is missing in the photo below. I have the strap for the lower side of the core but for some reason when I took this apart to restore it the top strap was missing. I have been looking all over the web for info on the upper strap but can not find it. Does anyone know a site that sells the replacement straps? If not does anyone have any photos of the upper strap so that I could potentially fabricate one?

Or does anyone have a spare that they would part with? This is all I have left to get this bad boy back on the road but I want to do it correct!

Please help!

Where in Pa are you? I have a non ac 89 you can take the whole box. Dash is out and no coolant.

Gntblue

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Mechanicsburg PA....Looks like your in Denver PA? IS that correct. I work in York so I could drive over...possible meet in Lancaster?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Mechanicsburg PA....Looks like your in Denver PA? IS that correct. I work in York so I could drive over...possible meet in Lancaster?
Your pullin it.. lol I'm working at Voith Hydro this week well tomorrow yet anyway. Yes I'm in Denver we'll just out side of it anyway. You pull it take the whole thing or just a part I don't care. I got what ever tools you'll need.

Gntblue

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
what days and time of the week work best for you? Any specific days?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
what days and time of the week work best for you? Any specific days?
Thursday, Friday I'm off Saturday I'll be at the Buck Sunday Dover , Monday and Tuesday I'm off. Sat morning I will be home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes