73 (classic performance parts) pro touring trailing arm conversion help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph_siller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Hello everyone I purchased a pro touring deluxe kit for my 73 from classic performance part I finished the front end which was the easiest part. now working my way to the back. which is putting in the new trailing arm crossmember in which I just finished but need help aligning that because I heard it goes off the stock e brake rivet holes which I already drilled out. but the scary part is I have to weld on a the new brackets for the trailing arm to mach up to the rear end. But currie rear ends makes a rear with the brackets I already need so all id have to do is get that cross member straight and bolted down and it would bolt right up to the new rear end. However with that said it is also very pricy. So I am looking for other people out there that have already done this kit or is currently doing. Anything helps please help I'm stuck and about ready to give up!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuchito