Started to work on my new project truck (to be a daily driver), so I guess it's a good idea to start a thread on the build.... It's a rust free 73 C10 that I got for a steal, and now am addressing the many minor issues to make it reliable and fun to drive.. It appears the cab was put on a later model frame and the engine has been replaced with the 327, the long bed is off yet another truck (or at least not the same truck the cab came from)... First off, was that the driver side door was opened, it would clank real loud and also catch the front fender.. It was obviously way out of alignment... So a friend came over and helped me take off the hood and front fender on that side, and realign the door... The cause of the loud clanking turned out to be that the hinge frame itself was broken.. So, I had him hold it back together with a crowbar while I tack welded it back together.. No more clanky.. Then we proceeded to align the door and front fender.. Hood is bent so after I get more pressing issues taken care of, I'll order a new hood, a new passenger side fender (has some rust along the bottom), new hinges, new hood springs, and some new body rubber for under the cab and radiator support... Also, the window regulator on the driver's side was stripped so a knob could not be used... So I put some vise grips on it, and when I tried to roll the driver side window down, it came out of the rubber in the sash and then fell down into the door.. So, I ordered new weather stripping from LMC and replaced that yesterday, reinstalling the window, using a window regulator from a donor door.... Window rolls up and down real good now 'except' that when rolling it back up, it slips out of the window channel and gets stuck.. I have to pull it in slightly so it's back in the channel before continuing.. Not sure how to fix that.. Any ideas? So, I also received my EZ wiring harness yesterday and have been collecting switches and plugs and what not in preparation of rewiring the truck (the existing wiring harnesses are totally melted where they plug into the back of the fuse block, and although the truck runs it has no lights and several other things work intermittently).. I'm trying to get a hold of the company to ask a couple questions before I get started, but so far have only reached an answering machine.. But I generally have everything all laid out and reconfigured how I will need... Thing runs and rolls great, shifts good but might have a leak in the tranny (hoping it's not one I have to yank it out to fix).. Want to get all the electrical/mechanical issues resolved, then move on to the body, then start on the interior, while upgrading to a TBI system, and a 700r4 tranny somewhere along the line... Needs a couple heater ducts, has the original factory air box(will need a new compressor, bracket, evaporator, hoses, etc. to get working).. After I get the body on and surface rust dealt with, I'll primer it, and then later the paint will be the very last thing I do.. Probably paint it flat black anyways... I 'might' convert to a flat bed later and turn the existing bed into a trailer... So, that is the story of the build thus far as well as my general plan... and here's a picture of the truck..