73-76 Doors, all 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RADustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crewcab
Engine Size
Hi,

I'm looking for all 4(both front and rear) doors from a suburban or crewcab that are the early doors, 73-76, which have the small door panel.

I'm located in New Orleans LA but I'm willing to travel for good parts.

LMK, thanks.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Are you more concerned about the door panels or the sheet metal? I think all years doors will accept any of the door panels won't they? Though you'll obviously want manual doors, no power locks or windows. Also the glass is thinner on 81 and up models so if you want to keep the same period correct glass, go with 73-80 doors so the glass and channels are correct for your year. Crew Cab or Burb doors should work.

RADustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crewcab
Engine Size
I have the door panels, well minus the arm rests. But the plastic bases and decent wood gain inserts I have.

I'm looking for doors, complete if possible with glass,latch, and inner and outer handles at this time.

I can source the thicker OE glass from 77-80 doors if need be. This isn't a problem either.

The earlier doors don't have all the holes for the bigger panels on the inner door. If I have to, I will take 77-80 doors and weld/fill the holes. But this is a worse case situation. I'd rather have the 'correct' sheet metal.

I'd like my truck to be as original as I can muster. Currently it has 77+ doors and interior panels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara