4 prong plug Question 700r4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys, I see the wiring diagram for the 4 prong plug on the 700r4, but its been 6 months since I had mine out and I only 1 of the 3 ways is soldered together, the other two look like they were broken before hand, when I was already driving it. So, I'm seeing that I am using terminals A, B, and D on the connector.

According to this diagram, A- (the only one that's connected to the truck wiring harness) is 12V brake switch to solenoid.

B- (not hooked up) is ECM and D- (not hooked up) is ECM ground to TCC solenoid.

C is not used.

Out of the 3 prong harness connector that connects to the truck harness, I have 3 wires.

A green wire goes all the way from that connector down to the 4 prong on the trans, but it broken.

A Blue wire goes down about 6", hits a 2 prong connector, and then a gray (faint olive green?) wire comes out of the other side of that 2 prong connector, and travels down to the 4 prong at the trans also.

The third wire, also a gray (faint olive green) travels from the 3 prong , to prong A at the 4 prong at the trans, but halfway down it splices with the other gray wire also.

So, to get my truck running, do I just leave the "A" hooked up and worry about the other two later, or does something else need to be done?
You must be registered for see images attach

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Here's mine

You must be registered for see images attach