350 block flush help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
So ive seen it done very briefly but not sure how to do it. Can anyone tell me or direct me to where i can find out how to flush my engine with a garden hose? If its even possible without flushing the radiator and heater core. Im looking for a low cost way to flush my engine and replace my coolant and maybe gain heat for winter. Sorry if this thread sounds very amateur and pointless...

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
X2 Prestone kit. Walmart TLE has them on the shelf. All the instructions are on the package, but you just tee it in to your heater outlet (I think) hose, and it comes with a garden hose adapter and a spout to stick in the radiator so it doesn’t burble out everywhere. I recommend using a small piece of hose at the end of the spout if you don’t want water, muck and coolant gushing everywhere.

Billy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Please be careful of our guru guru furry friends. I teaspoon will kill a dog. Antifreeze tastes awesome btw!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheify