1973 Bowtie Grille Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
It's been awhile since I've been on this site and am sure this has been covered at one time or another. Can anyone tell me if they still make the 73 foil bowtie grille emblem?

evl

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
I bought a pair from square body syndicate. They are licensed by GM and good quality. Price is 60$

BigCE

Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I bought a pair from square body syndicate. They are licensed by GM and good quality. Price is 60$
Thank you just ordered. I had no idea you could get this part. I found a mint grille a few months back (bought the whole truck for the grille) but the emblem was gone, would have been faded anyway.

They stopped repopping the entire grille. I thought I was SOL, I was going to order a 75 emblem from LMC and cut it to fit.

Currently I have a old 70s style blue metal emblem I bought because I read that it fit the 73-74 grille but it doesn't fit inside the bowtie rather it sits on top of the recessed edge, looks o..k but not great.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL