1973-1986 Chevy C10 Truck Door Weatherstrip Seal Pair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Did you have an issue with a set that you have purchased from us ? We sell a lot of these seals and haven't had any issues with them.

Just wanted to see what may have happened.

Best Regards,

Tony

They are same as other new ones i already had installed.(but $20 more expensive). Was hoping more expensive would be better. I was trying to find a set that does not take a year before doors can close again with reasanable force. Also for the trans am one of the kits came with two passenger side seals instead of driver and passenger. Probably going to try returning some of the things purchased. Going to hit a junkyard for door seals, it looks like some newer models(volvo and couple of other manufactures) come with similar style seal and are much softer while still retaining its sealing shape.

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
They are same as other new ones i already had installed.(but $20 more expensive). Was hoping more expensive would be better. I was trying to find a set that does not take a year before doors can close again with reasanable force. Also for the trans am one of the kits came with two passenger side seals instead of driver and passenger. Probably going to try returning some of the things purchased. Going to hit a junkyard for door seals, it looks like some newer models(volvo and couple of other manufactures) come with similar style seal and are much softer while still retaining its sealing shape.

Ok, please call our sales staff at 888-844-3393 and they can assist you with any returns.

Regards,
Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajiuo666