12v cummin fuel line routing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marks86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
12v Cummins
how did everyone who did a 12v Cummins swap run there fuel lines, when the Chevy engines has lines on passenger side, and Cummins are on the driver side

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
just around the back side of the head with a universal fuel line and go directly into your transfer pump. just make sure if you build your own fuel line that the crimp fittings are as tight as you can get them. you dont want it to come a loose going down the road and you suck your injection pump and injector lines dry..5.9s are sometimes a bitch to get air out of sometimes.

marks86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
12v Cummins
just around the back side of the head with a universal fuel line and go directly into your transfer pump. just make sure if you build your own fuel line that the crimp fittings are as tight as you can get them. you dont want it to come a loose going down the road and you suck your injection pump and injector lines dry..5.9s are sometimes a bitch to get air out of sometimes.

thanks for the help but I actually reran them down the passenger side of the frame rail, I posted a picture in my build thread, you should check it out

cat-black

Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
cummins 5.9
I bent my stock gas fuel line halfway across the engine crossmember, and cut it at a straight section. going to put the return line from cummins engine to that.
and run a new suction line.
helps with aireation in the fuel if you return the fuel into the bottom of the tank, instead of splashing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL