Go Back   GM Square Body - 1973 - 1987 GM Truck Forum > Photo Gallery > Member Videos
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Advertisements

Member Videos If you have some videos of you burning out, recorded some events, or just wanted to show off your exhaust sounds, post them up here.

User Tag List

Old 12-15-2015, 03:26 PM   #106

HotRodPC
Administrator

Name: HotRod

Year: 85
Model: Sierra Classic K1500
Engine: 350/Th350/NP208

HotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodPC has a reputation beyond repute
Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HotRodPC
I happened to be in Amarillo when it happened. Just didn't know it. I was on my way back from Cali. Got home about 4 hours laters, turned on the computer first thing to let the family know I made it and was going to bed since I hadn't slept on the long drive, and seen all the shit and videos of Goliath barrel rolling down the track in Amarillo and and the NOS bottle flying off like a rocket. Then it hit me, that happened about the same time I was cruising through Amarillo on I 40.

84 Chevy Silverado C20 454/Turbo 400 14FF 3.73 Peg Legger -- http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286

85 Chevy Silverado K10 350/700R4/NP208 14FF/10B 4.10 w Lockers --http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279
HotRodPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:35 PM   #107

bucket
Super Moderator

Name: Andy

Year: '77, '79, '84, '88
Model: K5, K30, C10, K20 Burb
Engine: 350-454

bucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond reputebucket has a reputation beyond repute
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Originally Posted by HotRodPC View Post
Yep, I wasn't happy myself to the Crowmod. Badass car no doubt. But really? Come on. That's pretty hard to fake as a "STREET CAR" Sure, in OK we don't require emissions testing and length and all that bullshit. So if it's got brakes, seat belt, lights, turn signals etc it can be registered if he has minimum of liability insurance. I'm sure it probably has a Firebird VIN # or maybe even a homemade car VIN #, but I doubt that cuz if has to have a homemade VIN #, then it also get a glass inspection and we all know that car does not have USA approved safety glass. It's probably Lexan or Plexiglass. Yes, it does have the Butler PMD motor from the original Crow in it. It will be a faster car cuz it's much lighter, easier to tune the suspension with the frame design and length to help keep the nose down and keep the power to the rear wheels so he'll be able to tune that one all the way up and still hook it up. He'll be able to beat Kye Kelly for sure with that chassis.
Yep. How are you supposed to make fastest street car claims when your "street" car has plastic windows and stickers for lights? I'd like to see that thing run around the streets of Ohio, cause Johnny Law would have a field day with that. Maybe things are different out that way?

'77 K5
'79 K30
'84/'78 C10
'88 Suburban
+ a car or two

"Faster horses, younger women, older whisky, more money"
bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 10:44 PM   #108
wndomn

Name: kent

Year: 1984
Model: silverado
Engine: 355

wndomn is on a distinguished road
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
They're street racers, not street cars. Never see them drive to the track, always trailered
wndomn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #109

89Suburban

Name: Paw Paw

Year: 1990 Chevy Suburban
Model: R-1500
Engine: 5.7L TBI/700R4/3.73 10 Bolt Auburn L-S /Cat-Back

89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future89Suburban has a brilliant future
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
On this month's Jeg's cover..

photo upload

89Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote