What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Replaced the worn out Holley carb with a Quick Fuel "Brawler"....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

@bucket did all the work, I just stood around and drank beer. The truck runs better than ever!

Oldbear42

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shaine
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 LWB Scottsdale
Engine Size
Built new seat-slide mounts and installed a small (and shallower) steering wheel so I can still have my cheeseburgers and milkshakes... There wasn't a lot of room for my kids and they're both small and skinny.

Attachments

• IMG_9106.JPG
    IMG_9106.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9064.JPG
    IMG_9064.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 14

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
replaced brake proportioning valve (2nd valve) gonna reinstall radiator and refill cooling today as long as other things dont pop up in life....

Oldbear42

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shaine
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 LWB Scottsdale
Engine Size
I do like the set cover Shaine!!!
I always loved the saddle blanket covers. The truck I learnt to drive on the farm had this style of seat cover and the front pockets always had fencing pliers, .22 brass and often a pack of Colts with a lighter (my dad's). So now I need to find an old set of pliers, go gopher shooting and buy a pack of smokes... part of this build is reliving my teen years ;)

The skull is the back vest patch from a volunteer group that I am part of - One Broken Biker, I'm the Injury Outreach Director for Canada. We support injured motorcyclists across Canada and I like to show my support wherever I go. I'm a large man so I'm essentially a walking billboard for the group most times I leave my house as lots of my clothes are from the group's store.

Oldbear42

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shaine
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 LWB Scottsdale
Engine Size
replaced brake proportioning valve (2nd valve) gonna reinstall radiator and refill cooling today as long as other things dont pop up in life....
I had the inner fenders out when I did my brake valve - I wish I had pulled the rad out too. That happened a few weeks after the valve as the other side of the radiator started leaking (neck rotted out) - so I pulled and replaced it anyway...

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350
I always loved the saddle blanket covers. The truck I learnt to drive on the farm had this style of seat cover and the front pockets always had fencing pliers, .22 brass and often a pack of Colts with a lighter (my dad's). So now I need to find an old set of pliers, go gopher shooting and buy a pack of smokes... part of this build is reliving my teen years ;)

The skull is the back vest patch from a volunteer group that I am part of - One Broken Biker, I'm the Injury Outreach Director for Canada. We support injured motorcyclists across Canada and I like to show my support wherever I go. I'm a large man so I'm essentially a walking billboard for the group most times I leave my house as lots of my clothes are from the group's store.
Those seat covers from before the world went sideways had a long pocket for a shotgun or rifle

WFO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Those seat covers from before the world went sideways had a long pocket for a shotgun or rifle
Yeah, I wasn't too happy when I bought mine a few years ago, and it had small pockets instead of the rifle one. The cover I had in the late 70s had the long one.

Oldbear42

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shaine
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 LWB Scottsdale
Engine Size
Yeah, I wasn't too happy when I bought mine a few years ago, and it had small pockets instead of the rifle one. The cover I had in the late 70s had the long one.
I remember gun racks in the rear window - even here in Canada. I still see the odd one but they often have a walking or cattle chasing cane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06