Tina King Chevy/GMC seatbelts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Where can a guy get new, OEM seatbelts?
You can’t. So, I wasn’t comparing apples to apples.
Appearance wise, are these OE rebuilds including new plastics and GM logos? That and of course the webbing is what looks shoddy on old vehicles.
Fortunately both my trucks have more than serviceable and still decent looking seatbelts. So I’m remiss in my comments as I haven’t researched what goes into an OE rebuild.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Assuming your plastics are good it's a teardown, clean, dye, reassemble process. My webbing was good so it was cleaned and dyed. Mechanical parts were cleaned and lubed. Plastics cleaned and dyed. Polished buckles and NOS buttons. She did have to trim one one the seat buckle covers to clean it up, but a replacement can be had, though no one sees it under the bench. She can replace webbing if needed/wanted for extra of course.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Is she willing to do other GM seatbelts of the era too, or just the truck belts?

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Cut the webbing so you can dissasemble everything. Clean, lube and put it back together. Tape the belt together and send them to the place I mentioned. They will reweb them and your belts will be like brand new and OEM quality. $99/belt. 2-3 point doesn't matter. Since my plastic covers were crap and you cant get them off without cutting the webbing I'm going a different route and having covers made that fit tight and either velcro or snap shut. I'll match it to the carpet and it will virtually disappear. Sa...wheat!

SK 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Awesome. I don't have Facebook, so I'll have to make my wife inquire about what I want, lol.

I'm 99% sure she's in Bellefontaine, IIRC. I was talking to her about a seat restoration a couple years ago when she was still doing seats. Now I wish I would have pulled the trigger when I had the opportunity

Jgonick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Her Facebook page Link

I was very pleased with her work also.

She is not on Instagram- Evidently there is a scammer using her pictures.

You can also get a hold of her on this other forum. She is on there frequently.
Link to other forum

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snips71